Customers love our sophisticated, easy care French linens.
Send us a picture of your tablecloth in use and we'll give you a 20% off discount on your next order!
Customers love our coated tablecloths. Sophisticated and stain-free, the designs are based on 17th century Provençal prints, which endure today from Provence to Paris. We deal directly with a long established, traditional design house in Nice, France. A second design house manufactures its tablecloths right here in the USA, providing important jobs for the local economy, but using the authentic French cottons from Provence. Whether our tablecloths are expertly sewn in the USA or France, our prices reflect our low overhead. Launder them (should they ever need it) on a cool, gentle cycle, and line dry. Our cotton, uncoated tablecloths are equally beautiful, and some of them are Teflon coated, so they are stain resistant as well.
When you buy from us:
- You add genuine fuss-free French sophistication and color to your home. Make your friends and neighbors think you went on a shopping spree in Nice.
- You Risk Nothing. We want to earn your trust. If you aren't happy, the returns are on us.
- You buy authentic French products - no plane ticket and no passport required.
- You benefit from our focus on keeping overhead low and prices affordable.
- You support small family businesses that believe in retaining jobs in the United States, and paying workers elsewhere a living wage.
This is our passion. As our Artistic Advisor and daughter put it, our mission is to take the elitism out of Beauty - it's for everyone, everywhere, every day.
2-4 places: 57 or 60 inch square
4-6 places: 60 x 80 inches
6-8 places: 60 x 96 inches
8-10 places: 60 x 108 or 118 inches